Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trip to seletar reservoir on 1/3/09 (Sunday)

Today (1/3/09), me, my family and my uncle'family planed to go to the seletar reservoir to cach some prawns and lobster. We went there by my dad's truck as my uncle does not have a vehicle. When we were there, im so excited. I quickly dash towards the reservoir with a net but... i dint even catch a fish =.=!!! . My mom was so pro and caught almost 10-20 prawns! My dad were with my uncle trying to catch those clever lobsters with a bigger net. When my dad and my uncle caught the lobster, they were so happy of course, me too. After they had caught the lobster, it started raining cats and dog with lightnings. We waited for the rain to stop and went back home. That all and buoy buoy!

Here are some photos on the trip:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont forget to feed my hamster!!!!!!!!!